Lemon Rosemary Salmon & Zucchini "Pasta" In Under 15 Minutes (5 ingredients)
Ryan here! :)
Since i'm all about low effort recipes for girls on the go (( and am always looking for ways to make veggies delish )) this week's recipe has become a staple in my house (and seriously takes less than 15 minutes to prepare from start to finish).
Here's what you need:
4-8oz of salmon (however much you want to cook)
Sprig of rosemary
2-4 tablespoons olive oil
2 medium zucchini
> Salt and seasonings of your choice <
* Instructions *
1. Preheat oven to 490 degrees
2. Spray casserole dish with canola oil, or line pan with aluminum
3. Douse salmon with lemon juice, 2 TBS olive oil, salt, seasonings & cover with rosemary. Put in oven at 490 for 12 minutes.
4. Using a vegetable peeler, create "noodles" out of the zucchini and cover with paper towels to absorb condensation (as pictured).
5. On medium heat, cover zucchini with 1-2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and any other seasonings. Cook for no more than 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently until desired consistency (crunchy, but not soggy!).
6. Check on salmon around the 12 minute mark to ensure it's cooked all the way through. Take out when ready, cool, and add on top of your zucchini noodles!
** VOILA! **
^^ (and that was actually my leftovers the next day! ). Try this recipe out & lemme know what you think! :))